- 1 author to this blog.
- 8,238 posts were posted.
- 4 pages were created.
- 4,554 tags were created.
- 1,542 comments were posted.
- 230 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 17 post categories were needed.
- 0 link categories were needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- April 14, 2016 @ 1:14 pm - Panchabuta Turns 7 (vineethv)
- December 1, 2015 @ 10:42 pm - Solar Alliance shows India’s leadership in clean energy: Experts (vineethv)
- December 1, 2015 @ 10:36 pm - Solar rooftop systems subsidy will remain at 30% (vineethv)
- December 1, 2015 @ 10:34 pm - Indian firms line up for Welspun’s green projects (vineethv)
- December 1, 2015 @ 10:32 pm - Sebi to make corporate, green bonds investor friendly (vineethv)
- December 1, 2015 @ 10:32 pm - India, 19 other nations pledge to promote clean technologies (vineethv)
- November 30, 2015 @ 10:54 pm - Modi to launch solar alliance on first day of Paris climate summit (vineethv)
- November 30, 2015 @ 10:51 pm - Welspun Group to sell its renewable energy business, appoints Barclays to look for a buyer (vineethv)
- November 30, 2015 @ 10:46 pm - Solar sunrise (vineethv)
- November 30, 2015 @ 10:46 pm - Indian Railways brings out policy on solar capacity panels at stations (vineethv)
10 Recent Comments
- May 14, 2013 @ 12:27 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Reliance Power Solar-Thermal Plant Stalled by Water Delay)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:31 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Promoting solar at expense of wind power is dangerous, says Gamesa MD)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Andhra bureaucrats get bold, refuse to increase solar benchmark price)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - praveen Kulkarni (A good case for India to lose?)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:18 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am - praveen Kulkarni (A clean energy strategy for India)
- May 4, 2013 @ 8:39 am - praveen Kulkarni (USD 4 million project launched to promote clean energy among SMEs in India)
- May 3, 2013 @ 1:13 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India says US cannot point fingers on local input norm)
- May 3, 2013 @ 10:40 am - praveen Kulkarni (Powering ahead on distress: Why Greenko is buying up hydel projects when everyone else is selling)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Gujarat sets norms for RPO; Torrent Power invites EOI to supply Renewable Energy - 14 comments
- India the top target for being the new Germany for Solar - 14 comments
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) signs PPA for 537MW with 54 solar power generation companies taking total signed to 933.5MW - 13 comments
- Suzlon signs agreement for 150MW of Wind projects in India at ~USD 191mn for Vedanta Group - 11 comments
- Kiran Energy- Solar Developer raises about $30mn in Private Equity-200MW capacity in three years - 11 comments
- Scalene Greenergy Corporation Limited (SGCL) launches micro and mini SERIGASTM organic natural gas plants - 11 comments
- Indian government may ask telecom companies to install solar panels to generate backup power for cellphone towers - 10 comments
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)-Renewable Energy-India witnesses 105% rise in 2010:India attractiveness survery by Ernst & Young - 10 comments
- Biomass power plants in a fix in India due to feedstock availability - 10 comments
- XL Telecom in JV with Spain-based SDEM TEGA to execute EPC contracts in Solar Projects in India - 8 comments
- vineethv (8,238)
Comments' Members Stats
- Praveen Kulkarni (129)
- Agneya (19)
- panchabhutha (7)
- S.C.Mathur (6)
- Dr.E.V.R.Sastry (6)
- bharatvasandani (6)
- s venkataraman (6)
- Agriculture (90)
- Biomass (341)
- CER (154)
- CleanFuel (478)
- CleanTech/ Renewable Energy (3,326)
- Coal (31)
- Finance (2,411)
- Green Building / LEED/ BEE (563)
- Other (3,903)
- Smart Grid (366)
- Solar (3,356)
- Solar-Offgrid (1,457)
- Thermal (90)
- Uncategorized (64)
- VaVoVa2011 (1)
- Weather (2)
- Wind (1,749)