- 1 author to this blog.
- 8,439 posts were posted.
- 4 pages were created.
- 4,554 tags were created.
- 1,542 comments were posted.
- 230 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 17 post categories were needed.
- 0 link categories were needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- January 23, 2017 @ 9:05 pm - Govt approves Rs 5,000 crore for grid connected solar rooftops up to 2020 (vineethv)
- January 23, 2017 @ 9:02 pm - Green Investment Bank, Oman SGRF eye stake in Leap Green Energy (vineethv)
- January 23, 2017 @ 9:00 pm - METRO Cash & Carry partners with Amplus Energy for solar rooftop projects (vineethv)
- January 23, 2017 @ 8:58 pm - Power ministry seeks relief for renewable energy from GST impact (vineethv)
- January 23, 2017 @ 8:57 pm - Suzlon wins 50.40 MW order (vineethv)
- January 23, 2017 @ 7:25 pm - Govt offers rebate for off-campus solar panels (vineethv)
- January 22, 2017 @ 9:51 pm - Wind sector shrugs off note ban, Q3 capacity addition up (vineethv)
- January 22, 2017 @ 9:26 pm - Heavy Industries minister opens BHEL’s solar cell, module production lines (vineethv)
- January 22, 2017 @ 9:25 pm - Tamil Nadu receives most bids for wind energy projects (vineethv)
- January 22, 2017 @ 9:24 pm - State seeks to raise wind energy output by 25 MW (vineethv)
10 Recent Comments
- May 14, 2013 @ 12:27 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Reliance Power Solar-Thermal Plant Stalled by Water Delay)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:31 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Promoting solar at expense of wind power is dangerous, says Gamesa MD)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Andhra bureaucrats get bold, refuse to increase solar benchmark price)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - praveen Kulkarni (A good case for India to lose?)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:18 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am - praveen Kulkarni (A clean energy strategy for India)
- May 4, 2013 @ 8:39 am - praveen Kulkarni (USD 4 million project launched to promote clean energy among SMEs in India)
- May 3, 2013 @ 1:13 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India says US cannot point fingers on local input norm)
- May 3, 2013 @ 10:40 am - praveen Kulkarni (Powering ahead on distress: Why Greenko is buying up hydel projects when everyone else is selling)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Gujarat sets norms for RPO; Torrent Power invites EOI to supply Renewable Energy - 14 comments
- India the top target for being the new Germany for Solar - 14 comments
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) signs PPA for 537MW with 54 solar power generation companies taking total signed to 933.5MW - 13 comments
- Suzlon signs agreement for 150MW of Wind projects in India at ~USD 191mn for Vedanta Group - 11 comments
- Kiran Energy- Solar Developer raises about $30mn in Private Equity-200MW capacity in three years - 11 comments
- Scalene Greenergy Corporation Limited (SGCL) launches micro and mini SERIGASTM organic natural gas plants - 11 comments
- Indian government may ask telecom companies to install solar panels to generate backup power for cellphone towers - 10 comments
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)-Renewable Energy-India witnesses 105% rise in 2010:India attractiveness survery by Ernst & Young - 10 comments
- Biomass power plants in a fix in India due to feedstock availability - 10 comments
- XL Telecom in JV with Spain-based SDEM TEGA to execute EPC contracts in Solar Projects in India - 8 comments
- vineethv (8,439)
Comments' Members Stats
- Praveen Kulkarni (129)
- Agneya (19)
- panchabhutha (7)
- S.C.Mathur (6)
- Dr.E.V.R.Sastry (6)
- bharatvasandani (6)
- s venkataraman (6)
- Agriculture (90)
- Biomass (342)
- CER (154)
- CleanFuel (488)
- CleanTech/ Renewable Energy (3,395)
- Coal (33)
- Finance (2,485)
- Green Building / LEED/ BEE (567)
- Other (3,951)
- Smart Grid (369)
- Solar (3,455)
- Solar-Offgrid (1,479)
- Thermal (91)
- Uncategorized (69)
- VaVoVa2011 (1)
- Weather (2)
- Wind (1,788)