- 1 author to this blog.
- 8,571 posts were posted.
- 4 pages were created.
- 4,554 tags were created.
- 1,542 comments were posted.
- 230 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 17 post categories were needed.
- 0 link categories were needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- March 1, 2017 @ 9:49 pm - Exploring Acquisitions in Renewable Energy : Tata Power (vineethv)
- March 1, 2017 @ 9:46 pm - Seeing the light (vineethv)
- March 1, 2017 @ 9:46 pm - Renewable energy mission needs a robust grid network (vineethv)
- March 1, 2017 @ 9:45 pm - Tata Power Renewable Energy Ltd. synchronises 15 MW solar plant in Telangana (vineethv)
- February 28, 2017 @ 9:42 pm - PTC India to be nodal entity for supply of wind power (vineethv)
- February 28, 2017 @ 9:38 pm - For whom the bell tolls? (vineethv)
- February 28, 2017 @ 9:34 pm - NTPC commissions 115 MW capacity at Bhadla solar project (vineethv)
- February 28, 2017 @ 9:34 pm - Cheap Chinese imports burn domestic solar cell, module makers (vineethv)
- February 28, 2017 @ 9:34 pm - Wind power sector likely to move entirely towards auction-based allocation: Bridge to India (vineethv)
- February 27, 2017 @ 9:35 pm - Wind power bidding at Rs 3.46/unit for 1000MW: Devansh Jain, Director, Inox Wind (vineethv)
10 Recent Comments
- May 14, 2013 @ 12:27 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Reliance Power Solar-Thermal Plant Stalled by Water Delay)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:31 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Promoting solar at expense of wind power is dangerous, says Gamesa MD)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Andhra bureaucrats get bold, refuse to increase solar benchmark price)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - praveen Kulkarni (A good case for India to lose?)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:18 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am - praveen Kulkarni (A clean energy strategy for India)
- May 4, 2013 @ 8:39 am - praveen Kulkarni (USD 4 million project launched to promote clean energy among SMEs in India)
- May 3, 2013 @ 1:13 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India says US cannot point fingers on local input norm)
- May 3, 2013 @ 10:40 am - praveen Kulkarni (Powering ahead on distress: Why Greenko is buying up hydel projects when everyone else is selling)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Gujarat sets norms for RPO; Torrent Power invites EOI to supply Renewable Energy - 14 comments
- India the top target for being the new Germany for Solar - 14 comments
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) signs PPA for 537MW with 54 solar power generation companies taking total signed to 933.5MW - 13 comments
- Suzlon signs agreement for 150MW of Wind projects in India at ~USD 191mn for Vedanta Group - 11 comments
- Kiran Energy- Solar Developer raises about $30mn in Private Equity-200MW capacity in three years - 11 comments
- Scalene Greenergy Corporation Limited (SGCL) launches micro and mini SERIGASTM organic natural gas plants - 11 comments
- Indian government may ask telecom companies to install solar panels to generate backup power for cellphone towers - 10 comments
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)-Renewable Energy-India witnesses 105% rise in 2010:India attractiveness survery by Ernst & Young - 10 comments
- Biomass power plants in a fix in India due to feedstock availability - 10 comments
- XL Telecom in JV with Spain-based SDEM TEGA to execute EPC contracts in Solar Projects in India - 8 comments
- vineethv (8,571)
Comments' Members Stats
- Praveen Kulkarni (129)
- Agneya (19)
- panchabhutha (7)
- S.C.Mathur (6)
- Dr.E.V.R.Sastry (6)
- bharatvasandani (6)
- s venkataraman (6)
- Agriculture (90)
- Biomass (342)
- CER (154)
- CleanFuel (490)
- CleanTech/ Renewable Energy (3,442)
- Coal (34)
- Finance (2,544)
- Green Building / LEED/ BEE (567)
- Other (3,982)
- Smart Grid (377)
- Solar (3,520)
- Solar-Offgrid (1,486)
- Thermal (91)
- Uncategorized (71)
- VaVoVa2011 (1)
- Weather (2)
- Wind (1,813)