- 1 author to this blog.
- 8,758 posts were posted.
- 4 pages were created.
- 4,554 tags were created.
- 1,542 comments were posted.
- 230 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 17 post categories were needed.
- 0 link categories were needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- April 24, 2017 @ 9:39 pm - Vestas to increase Ahmadabad plant’s capacity to 600 MW (vineethv)
- April 24, 2017 @ 9:36 pm - Solar energy to power Delhi Metro’s Phase III (vineethv)
- April 24, 2017 @ 9:34 pm - MP govt to provide subsidised solar water pumps to farmers (vineethv)
- April 24, 2017 @ 9:34 pm - Tata Cleantech Capital eyes Rs 5,500 cr asset book by FY19 (vineethv)
- April 24, 2017 @ 7:54 pm - Removal of incentives to hit wind energy projects (vineethv)
- April 23, 2017 @ 10:06 pm - Wind power industry in TN up in arms as Tangedco seeks to ‘verify captive status’ (vineethv)
- April 23, 2017 @ 10:02 pm - Govt to auction 4 GW wind projects in FY18; 1st bidding in May (vineethv)
- April 23, 2017 @ 9:57 pm - Solar power tariff in Tamil Nadu set to fall below Rs 4 per unit (vineethv)
- April 23, 2017 @ 9:56 pm - Foreign investors giving M&A deals in India’s renewable energy sector a miss (vineethv)
- April 23, 2017 @ 9:52 pm - Sale of RE certificates up 31% to 64.88 lakh (vineethv)
10 Recent Comments
- May 14, 2013 @ 12:27 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Reliance Power Solar-Thermal Plant Stalled by Water Delay)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:31 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Promoting solar at expense of wind power is dangerous, says Gamesa MD)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Andhra bureaucrats get bold, refuse to increase solar benchmark price)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - praveen Kulkarni (A good case for India to lose?)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:18 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am - praveen Kulkarni (A clean energy strategy for India)
- May 4, 2013 @ 8:39 am - praveen Kulkarni (USD 4 million project launched to promote clean energy among SMEs in India)
- May 3, 2013 @ 1:13 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India says US cannot point fingers on local input norm)
- May 3, 2013 @ 10:40 am - praveen Kulkarni (Powering ahead on distress: Why Greenko is buying up hydel projects when everyone else is selling)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Gujarat sets norms for RPO; Torrent Power invites EOI to supply Renewable Energy - 14 comments
- India the top target for being the new Germany for Solar - 14 comments
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) signs PPA for 537MW with 54 solar power generation companies taking total signed to 933.5MW - 13 comments
- Suzlon signs agreement for 150MW of Wind projects in India at ~USD 191mn for Vedanta Group - 11 comments
- Kiran Energy- Solar Developer raises about $30mn in Private Equity-200MW capacity in three years - 11 comments
- Scalene Greenergy Corporation Limited (SGCL) launches micro and mini SERIGASTM organic natural gas plants - 11 comments
- Indian government may ask telecom companies to install solar panels to generate backup power for cellphone towers - 10 comments
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)-Renewable Energy-India witnesses 105% rise in 2010:India attractiveness survery by Ernst & Young - 10 comments
- Biomass power plants in a fix in India due to feedstock availability - 10 comments
- XL Telecom in JV with Spain-based SDEM TEGA to execute EPC contracts in Solar Projects in India - 8 comments
- vineethv (8,758)
Comments' Members Stats
- Praveen Kulkarni (129)
- Agneya (19)
- panchabhutha (7)
- S.C.Mathur (6)
- Dr.E.V.R.Sastry (6)
- bharatvasandani (6)
- s venkataraman (6)
- Agriculture (90)
- Biomass (344)
- CER (154)
- CleanFuel (494)
- CleanTech/ Renewable Energy (3,493)
- Coal (37)
- Finance (2,622)
- Green Building / LEED/ BEE (570)
- Other (4,015)
- Smart Grid (380)
- Solar (3,616)
- Solar-Offgrid (1,497)
- Thermal (92)
- Uncategorized (73)
- VaVoVa2011 (1)
- Weather (2)
- Wind (1,855)