- 1 author to this blog.
- 8,860 posts were posted.
- 4 pages were created.
- 4,554 tags were created.
- 1,542 comments were posted.
- 230 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 17 post categories were needed.
- 0 link categories were needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- May 25, 2017 @ 10:09 pm - Hitachi enters Indian solar market with CleanMax Solar (vineethv)
- May 25, 2017 @ 10:07 pm - Orient Green Power: Posts strong FY17 financials; Climbs over 3% (vineethv)
- May 25, 2017 @ 10:04 pm - Chinese solar panels to face quality control barrier (vineethv)
- May 25, 2017 @ 10:01 pm - Cheaper solar sparks change in energy use (vineethv)
- May 25, 2017 @ 9:59 pm - India aims to expand renewable energy capacities to record levels (vineethv)
- May 24, 2017 @ 10:19 pm - India to raise over $350 million in bonds to fund clean energy programs (vineethv)
- May 24, 2017 @ 10:18 pm - Adani Green Energy defers its polysilicon manufacture plans (vineethv)
- May 24, 2017 @ 10:15 pm - Gurgaon hospital, mini secretariat to go solar (vineethv)
- May 24, 2017 @ 10:09 pm - India should accelerate, not slow down, solar adoption (vineethv)
- May 24, 2017 @ 10:07 pm - Power Ministry Proposes Compensation For Grid Curtailment; Positive For Renewables (vineethv)
10 Recent Comments
- May 14, 2013 @ 12:27 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Reliance Power Solar-Thermal Plant Stalled by Water Delay)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:31 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Promoting solar at expense of wind power is dangerous, says Gamesa MD)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:10 pm - praveen Kulkarni (Andhra bureaucrats get bold, refuse to increase solar benchmark price)
- May 13, 2013 @ 12:02 pm - praveen Kulkarni (A good case for India to lose?)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:18 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 9, 2013 @ 1:07 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India may defer penalties on $1 billion of solar thermal plants)
- May 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am - praveen Kulkarni (A clean energy strategy for India)
- May 4, 2013 @ 8:39 am - praveen Kulkarni (USD 4 million project launched to promote clean energy among SMEs in India)
- May 3, 2013 @ 1:13 pm - praveen Kulkarni (India says US cannot point fingers on local input norm)
- May 3, 2013 @ 10:40 am - praveen Kulkarni (Powering ahead on distress: Why Greenko is buying up hydel projects when everyone else is selling)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Gujarat sets norms for RPO; Torrent Power invites EOI to supply Renewable Energy - 14 comments
- India the top target for being the new Germany for Solar - 14 comments
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) signs PPA for 537MW with 54 solar power generation companies taking total signed to 933.5MW - 13 comments
- Suzlon signs agreement for 150MW of Wind projects in India at ~USD 191mn for Vedanta Group - 11 comments
- Kiran Energy- Solar Developer raises about $30mn in Private Equity-200MW capacity in three years - 11 comments
- Scalene Greenergy Corporation Limited (SGCL) launches micro and mini SERIGASTM organic natural gas plants - 11 comments
- Indian government may ask telecom companies to install solar panels to generate backup power for cellphone towers - 10 comments
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)-Renewable Energy-India witnesses 105% rise in 2010:India attractiveness survery by Ernst & Young - 10 comments
- Biomass power plants in a fix in India due to feedstock availability - 10 comments
- XL Telecom in JV with Spain-based SDEM TEGA to execute EPC contracts in Solar Projects in India - 8 comments
- vineethv (8,860)
Comments' Members Stats
- Praveen Kulkarni (129)
- Agneya (19)
- panchabhutha (7)
- S.C.Mathur (6)
- Dr.E.V.R.Sastry (6)
- bharatvasandani (6)
- s venkataraman (6)
- Agriculture (90)
- Biomass (344)
- CER (154)
- CleanFuel (496)
- CleanTech/ Renewable Energy (3,520)
- Coal (37)
- Finance (2,660)
- Green Building / LEED/ BEE (570)
- Other (4,017)
- Smart Grid (382)
- Solar (3,667)
- Solar-Offgrid (1,500)
- Thermal (92)
- Uncategorized (74)
- VaVoVa2011 (1)
- Weather (2)
- Wind (1,880)